Job: Warehouse Pick Pack Receive (NEENAH, WI)
Pick and pack orders for shipment to customers and receive and restock inventory from vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Accurately read, analyze, and pack orders for multi-position assembly line directly to the customer and/or retail division.
- Ability to read packing slips and accurately count receiving form vendors.
- Set up assembly line for packing.
- Set up work cells.
- Unload containers.
- Safely operate material handling equipment. (forklift, order picker)
- General housekeeping duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must be able to consistently/frequently lift 30 lbs
- Must be able to read and write English to accurately read the collate order form.
- Ability to count accurately.
- Must have good eye/hand coordination.
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Certified or ability to be certified in the operation of material handling equipment. (forklift, order picker)
- Six (6) months of experience in manufacturing or distribution desired.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.