This position supports the Ecometry functionality and assist with the development of new projects that arise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Maintaining products, inventory and marketing campaigns in Ecometry System
- Running and distributing daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Printing daily correspondence
- Troubleshooting jobs and reports run by users
- Training users on new features and modules
- Helping with accounting research for Ecometry problems
- Managing Ecometry patch releases, testing, bug reporting and troubleshooting
- Developing system documentation for training purposes
- Monitor keywords and campaign performance and optimize those as necessary
- Provide website statistics reporting as required
- Performing other related duties as necessary or as requested by the VP of IT or other Executive Management
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BS in CIS or Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience with Ecometry or other ERP systems
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of DQL, MS Office required
- Experience with SQL 2000/2005 Server
- Experience with Windows 2003 Server
- Experience with Windows IIS Services
- Experience with Networking (Client/Server)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Detail oriented, able to work independently, able to adjust to constantly changing priorities without missing deadlines.