Back in Black is looking to hire 2 interns with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting opportunity with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
• 20 hours per week
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Contribute input to website design in various ways
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
• Website and social media optimization
• Keyword analysis
• Cost/benefit analysis
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE:
• Currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year degree for Marketing, Business, Communications or related program
• Understanding and application of Social Media optimization including blogs, posts and analysis
• Strong interest in either Health/Beauty/Skincare or Pets/Cats/Dogs preferred.