Warehouse Returns Specialist
This is a hands on role in which you will oversee and do all warehouse activities including inventory control, shipping and receiving, returns and customer relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Track items and keep inventory to ensure appropriate availability and make sure items are delivered to or from warehouse (or both) as expected.
• Process returns received and document properly.
• Responsible for organizing and maintaining a warehouse, ensure shelves are stocked and everything is in its place. Have a firm grasp of how merchandise should best be stored. Maintain a clean work environment.
• Prepare and pack boxes for shipping.
• Interface with internal customers in a professional and friendly manner to solve problems, answer questions.
• Document all necessary information.
• Oversee temporary employees as necessary
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Strong communication skills to respond to situations in a prompt and professional manner.
• Must be highly organized.
• Good listening and problem resolution skills.
• Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
• Must be familiar with current software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel and the ability to work in multiple systems and ability to input and retrieve data.
• Energetic and highly motivated to succeed.