We currently have an opportunity for Customer Retention Sales Specialists to join our growing team. In this role, you will retain customers and provide superior customer service through the process of answering incoming calls and resolving customers with solution based sales techniques.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Successfully utilize sales techniques to retain, upsell, and or cross-sell customers.
• Interface with the customer in a professional and friendly manner to solve problems, answer questions and successfully retain customers.
• Responsible to resolve any customer concern or issue, using standard operating procedures and providing exceptional customer service with first call resolution.
• Document all necessary information pertaining to accounts accessed.
• Ability to multi-task; navigating accounts while handling calls simultaneously.
• Understand and follow client processes, procedures and acquire product knowledge in order to successfully educate customers.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED); and at a minimum of six months related experience and/or training.
• Strong communication skills to respond to situations in a prompt and professional manner.
• Good listening and problem resolution skills.
• Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
• Must be familiar with current software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel and the ability to work in multiple systems and ability to input and retrieve data.
• Ability to learn and effectively apply sales and resolution techniques.
• Energetic and highly motivated to succeed.